Teaching an Exam Class for School
This is a Free Video. Please register to watch it.
About the Video
New to TEFL/TESOL, Experienced, Expert
Teenagers, Young learners
At present, there are a number of exams which test the command of English, including those for school. Understanding the importance of exam preparation, many teachers, however, may face the problem of how to organise exam preparation effectively and how to avoid just doing exam tasks in such lessons. What is more, they feel they lack understanding of useful tips and strategies. In this webinar, we are going to look at the overall structure of the B1 Preliminary and B2 First exams for school. We will also learn about some specific features of exam classes, how they are similar and different from general English classes. On top of that, we will discuss some useful tips and strategies of how you can prepare your students for Use of English and Writing which are believed to be the most complicated sections of the exams.
– Understanding the structure of the exams and the differences
– Looking at the exam class peculiarities
– Useful tips and strategies of how to teach Use of English and Writing
- Teaching teens
- Teaching grammar
- Teaching vocabulary
- Teaching listening
- Teaching reading
- Teaching writing
- Teaching for exams
- Online teaching
DELTA, CELTA certified teacher of General & Business English, IELTS Prep, International Speaking Examiner
Who is this Video for?
- teachers who prepare students for international language exams
- teachers who are new to exam preparation, and those who have some experience in it